Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A NIGHTTIME VISITOR

One good thing about having Wednesday off is that I can stay up later on Tuesday night and watch America's Got Talent. At least once each time I watch an act will give me goosebumps. Some people amaze me!
Last night I was enjoying the show tremendously when I saw a shadow flit by in my peripheral vision. A moth, I thought. One more act and it's bedtime. Then, I saw it again. That's an awfully big moth!
Then I got a better look. A bird...no, too silent...BAT!

It decided to take up residence in the corner of the room. I decided that I was heading to bed, immediately. Blankets pulled up over my head, overly warm but a distance from my visitor, 'It'll be gone in the morning' I thought. It was.
I hope he doesn't return tonight. Ugh!


1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing my first bat ever in your home in Geneseo,NY.

    ReplyDelete