Tuesday, August 23, 2016

MY GROWING FAMILY

I would like to introduce you to the newest members of our household.....

I was walking through the weekly farmer's market (loving all that fresh produce) just minding my own business when I saw them...pitcher plants!
Next to the pitcher plants were venus flytraps, and various cacti, bonsai trees, and those two bizarre plants.
Air plants. Don't like soil, don't like water other than a half hour soaking once a week. Set them upside down to dry thoroughly. They also don't like direct sunlight.
The gremlins of the plant world.

 Or maybe they're some sort of alien lifeform....hmmm....but set them anywhere dry and they're happy! I adopted them and have been happily 'not' caring for them faithfully.
I think I should name them, any suggestions?







No comments:

Post a Comment