Thursday, June 30, 2016

WEEKEND FUN

My weekend at Jazzberry Farm begins with a view of the land.
Then it's time to set up camp.
My location offers sun and shade and plenty of seclusion while still being close to the activity.
Next up....work, well at least an attempt to be helpful.


Tarp's up and the stage is ready.








Friday is time for friends and family.
Time to test the stage, open mike style.
Who would have guessed that the young'n would choose to sing to Patsy Cline!
After the sun dropped some we had a bonfire and more visiting. It got very dark and there were millions of stars visible, unfortunately that was not the case with my campsite. It's a good thing I had my trusty old mutt to guide me back. She learned all of the trails rather quickly.
Saturday was a busy day. We had more music from various talents.
We also had a puppy picnic.
This husky pup, a great pyranese mix, three dachshunds, and my girl, Mitzi attended.
My border collie enjoyed all but one.....a dachshund named Minnie.
Go figure!
 But then there was more music. Gypsy Rose performed for us.

Then Hypnotic Clambake members played. When they found the echo across the valley, the brassman played the national anthem, two notes at a time to hit the echo. I guarantee it was heard for miles but who could complain, it was very patriotic after all.
Our first performer, Emma joined the Clambake guys, extending the entertainment.
We had a great time!
Of course, Sunday was the day to pack up and head home after some nice socializing.
I look forward to coming back next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment