Thursday, June 2, 2016

LIFE AND THE ART OF HUMMINGBIRD PHOTOGRAPHY

We all hope for that opportunity, that moment of fulfillment. But are we ready for it? Have we prepared?


There he is! Turn on camera, click. Where'd he go?

Fail

Sometimes it seems that opportunity just passes us by.

Camera on. Zoom, check. Focus check. Distraction. Click. Fail.

But there are those times when we have our eye on the prize, we've prepared and opportunity comes knocking. But is it the right opportunity? Is it the one we've waited for?


With patience, focus, and preparation we can achieve our dreams. We'll have many failures along the way but it is the failures that teach us how to succeed.

I'll always have more failures than successes but I have learned from my experiences and will not let them discourage me from continuing to pursue my dreams.


















No comments:

Post a Comment