Saturday, July 23, 2016

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

Sometimes ordinary things are a little different simply because of where they are.
Nearly everyone is familiar with an air pump, we use them to put air in our tires. When you see a row of them near the shore, they not only inflate tires ... they deflate them too. That way a vehicle can be driven on the sand. Otherwise, you would get stuck!

Another thing I found to be just a bit different was the vending machines. I am accustomed to seeing them outside of stores and thought very little about it until I went up to one and found this...!

I guess, when I feel ordinary, I should remember that it is only because of where I am. Drop me into another environment and I will probably seem unusual to others. It's simply a matter of perspective.





No comments:

Post a Comment