Sunday, July 17, 2016

42 DAY CHALLENGE

I recently heard a report on how the effect of all the negativity on the internet has contributed to recent world events. I tend to agree. I see so many posts that are anti-Trump, anti-Hillary, anti-cops, anti-Muslim. Add to this the focus of all media on the horrors around us. So I have issued this challenge to myself and to anyone who hopes to be a light among this darkness.....


For the next six weeks (the time it takes to develop a new habit), I will only post positive messages and read positive posts. I will skim past all those negatives. I want to increase the positive energy going out to the world and do my part to be uplifting, loving, and kind. I want to highlight the beauty and joy that still surrounds us all and show gratitude for the wonder that continues to be our earthly existence.




I hope that there others out there who will also take up this challenge. Perhaps, together, we can help others to change their view of the world for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment