Tuesday, February 13, 2018

A FULL CUP





I love my morning cup of coffee when I have the day off from work. The day lies in wait for whatever I choose to do with it.
Those calm quiet moments, waiting for daylight to come, are a joy for me. I sip and ponder what the day will bring.


On workdays, I tend to hurry through two cups, counting on the caffeine to help jump start my day. I have a time frame to go by after all. That's not a bad thing. It's nice to have the decisions already made for me as to how to proceed with the day.
No matter which type of day it is, one of the things I do as I drink my morning joe is to try to greet the day with a smile. I find that if I can intentionally bring a positive attitude to my morning the day will nearly always continue to be a good day.
I saw this gem on my Facebook feed and found it definitely worth sharing. Perhaps it will give you something to pause and think upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment