Friday, April 14, 2017

FUN! FUN! FUN!

Well, I'm ready for tomorrow. Our second annual Easter Egg hunt!
What fun it is to watch the young'uns run all over the place searching for eggs. I just finished stuffing all of those plastic eggs!
 Last year at this time my Mitzi was running with the kids having the time of her life. It was also the day that we lost Jack, our sheltie. When the master of the house went in to say his goodbyes (he'd had Jack for 16 years), Mitzi ran down to the house and started bawling like I'd never heard her do before. I believe she was sensing his loss.


This year, no dogs, but more kids! I'm truly excited for the fun and simple joy those kids bring. It will be a wonderful break from my latest project.
It will be an adjustment using my dryer, now that it is on top of the washer. Stackable, yes but taller than I am.
Now that they are out of the bathroom, time to rip out the old floor.
Out with the old and in with the new. Not the floor, yet, but the piping.
Yup, after all the work and dust, a day outside sounds like just what I need.




No comments:

Post a Comment