Sunday, December 18, 2016

RECHARGE



Our true contentment and happiness depends on our connection with our spirit. I have been running on empty in that regard for awhile and needed to be reminded of that.

My battery has been low and I had fallen into the habit of allowing someone other than myself and my spirit (God) be the energy source of my life. When I deny my true self in deference to another I am also denying my spirit. The consequences of this is an automatic shut down. I needed to reconnect to the source to refill my battery.

When you find yourself in this position it is easy to be angry or frustrated with battery you were using (another person) but the reality is that you are angry with yourself. You feel the guilt of your denial of spirit and lose the natural connection with the source of true energy and love. Instead of joy you feel pain, instead of love you feel resentment. It is difficult to accept responsibility for how you react to those who would try to control or coerce or otherwise manipulate you. In the end, you cannot blame them for your misery. No one can disconnect you from your self unless you allow them to.
Acceptance is not found in outside sources. It is only truly found within.

Searching outside for your self worth is like roaming. It runs down the battery very quickly. I am glad to have recharged my battery and the message of how to do it.
If I stay close to the source of my energy, I can avoid the 'roaming' and charge my self more often. Perhaps I can avoid the battery empty as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment